Monday, April 1, 2013


Well, here it is, April 1st...April Fools' Day! I could tell  you I'm hosting a huge contest where everybody's a winner, or I could scare the crap outta my friends and family by announcing I am pregnant with twins, or I could put sarran wrap on the toilet seat...but those things are just plain cruel!  Sure I've had my share of jokes and pranks in the past, but now that I'm older, I'm not really into it. I think jokes and pranks are more funnier when you least expect it! And April 1st, everyone's walking around all paranoid that something will happen to them!
I dunno...maybe I'm boring, or dull, but it's just not my cup of tea. Sure I'll be surprised and laugh if I'm pranked...depending on what it is..I might get really pissed off and offended too! But regardless...It is April, it is the beginning of Spring and no matter of you celebrate this day of fools or not...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment