Thursday, October 18, 2012

You don't have to spend a million bucks to look like it!

I have recently discovered the E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) line of cosmetics available at Target. (I have also seen some products in my local Dollarama stores!)

For $1 (yes, that says ONE DOLLAR, it is not a typo!) you can purchase E.L.F. Lengthening Mascara! I will admit, I was a bit hesitant at first using $1 mascara, but after trying this, I will continue to purchase it. I was using the stuff in the pink tube with the green lid (we all know which one I am talking about!) but no more! E.L.F. has that mascara beat, hands down! I instantly noticed my lashes appear fuller and longer, and they do not clump at all! ONE DOLLAR PEOPLE!!! I still can't believe it!  

I have also purchased my eyelash curler as well as false lashes (just for fun!) from E.L.F. for only $1 !!!

Check out the E.L.F. website for all of their awesome products! They offer free shipping on most orders over $25 as well as gift options ranging from $3 - $21! They also offer occasional gifts with purchase, as well as make donations to such causes such as 100% of profits from the sale of their Studio Lotion Wipes in Peony to Breast Cancer research for the month of October!

What an amazing company with amazing, AFFORDABLE products! Check them out! I hope you love them as much as I do! and don't forget...the holiday season is quickly approaching! I'm sure there is someone on your list who would love an E.L.F. gift! I know I would!




WHY CHOOSE E.L.F. COSMETICS?
  • e.l.f. cosmetics is the premier retail source for all your makeup and beauty needs. Our products offer affordable and high quality design to enhance your natural radiance. e.l.f. cosmetics offers an entire line of luscious lip glosses, with various shades and styles to choose from, as well as intensive hydrating lipstick for long-lasting color and shine. Our natural Mineral Makeup will help you on your way to healthier glowing skin, with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes. Try our color-lock, chip resistant nail polish for an unforgettable shine. Our ergonomically designed makeup brushes are professionally tested to provide precision application of blush, bronzer, mascara or any other purpose. e.l.f. Cosmetics eyeshadow and eyeliner products can be combined to create your personal favorite look. In addition to our online store, check out eyeslipsface.com for professional makeup tips from our trained professional makeup artists.

    LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PHILOSOPHY >

No comments:

Post a Comment