Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wow, it's been almost 3 months!

Hello readers!

It may appear as though I have fallen off the face of the Earth! I just realized I have not had any new posts since July! I am so sorry!

I promise I will start posting on a more regular basis! It is now Fall, my favorite time of year, so you will probably see me sharing a lot of fall ideas I have as well as stuff that excites me about the beginning of the holiday season! (I know, I know, you probably don't want to think about that yet, but reality people! it's gonna be here before you know it! Might as well embrace it and get any kind of a head start you can!)

Also, I am pleased to announce I will be featuring a guest blogger shortly! More info to come soon! Can't wait to see what our guest has to share with us!

I hope you are all having a great fall! It is nice and mild here today in Kingston Ontario, but I know it won't last, so enjoy it while you can!  This is perfect leaf raking weather!  Get out there and have some fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment