Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who is Orianthi Panagaris????

Early last month, I had the pleasure of going to Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare concert when he was in town. I immediately noticed one of his band members, a woman with long blond hair and really cool sparkly tights. Right away I liked her, there was something about her that really drew my attention to her.

Later on in the show, the rest of the band disappeared and left the blond woman on center stage, alone. Well, she didn't waste any time! Immediately she starting playing her guitar and nearly rocked the roof off of the Krock Centre! It was, for a lack of better words, frickin' amazing!  I had to know who she was!

I googled "Alice Cooper's band" and instantly found the information I was looking for. The blond woman with the sparkly tights was Orianthi Panagaris, an Australian born singer who used to play for Michael Jackson!

At just 27 years old, Orianthi has already traveled the world and had experiences most have dreamed about, including trading solos with legend, Carlos Santana, presenting a Grammy award with Carrie Underwood, and opened for her long-time hero, Steve Vai.

I could go on and on about Orianthi, but I will leave some for you to discover yourself. You can follow her on Twitter HERE or check out her website http://www.orianthi.com/default.aspx

Orianthi, or Ori as she prefers, is in the process of working on a new album. Her latest EP, Fire, can be found on Itunes. Please check out this video of Heaven in this Hell, you won't be disappointed!  Check her out, your gonna absolutely LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment