Friday, February 18, 2011

Windsor ON parents not allowed to take terminally ill baby home for final days


As I sat, nursing my own baby boy, I could not help but cry as I read this article.  When my first son was born, he stayed in the NICU for 10 days, that was the hardest 10 days of my life as a mother, I cannot even imagine the pain and frustration this family is going through.

I personally do not agree with the doctors decisions, and agree with the parents; if it were me, I would want my baby home with family for his final days as well.

This article is extremely sad, and I find myself tearing up again as I blog about it. 

No baby or family should have to go through anything like this.  My heart and prayers go out to the Maraachli family.

Article can be found here:  http://ca.news.yahoo.com/windsor-parents-lose-fight-keep-baby-son-life-20110217-132048-555.html

No comments:

Post a Comment