Friday, April 29, 2016

iPhoneography

 I have always loved photography, ever since my high school photography class with Mrs. Forrester! I don't have the time (or patience!) to carry around a traditional camera, so I use the next best thing, my iPhone!  I am a bit behind in the times as some would say, as I only have an IPhone 5s!, before that I was using a 4, what are they up to now, 7? 8? Who knows! The photos I am posting have ALL been taken with my iPhone, and a little help from Instagram filters. That's it! I am not an expert, I am not a professional, I don't consider myself to be a photographer by any stretch, but I have taken some pretty great photos with my iPhone and I get a lot of comments on them, I was even a finalist in a local photo contest and nobody could believe it was taken with an iPhone, that one in particular, my 4s. There are way too many awesome photos to post at once, so I will post some for now, and many more another time!

There are way too many awesome photos to post at once, so I will post some for now, and many more another time!
 
 



























No comments:

Post a Comment